- We respect your privacy and will not sell, or pass on, your personal data to any third party.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of your data.
- Any personal information you provide we will treated in accordance with this policy and current UK Data Protection legislation.
The Ramblers is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner for the United Kingdom.
- By providing personal data you consent to its processing as described in this policy.
- If we intend to use your personal information for any additional purposes not described in this policy we will always ask you for confirmation when you provide us with any details.
Uses of personal data
Depending on your preferences, West Berkshire Group of the Ramblers will use your details for:
- Keeping you updated with your local walks programme and walking events that may be of interest to you.
- Advising you of changes to footpath status and road closures, in our area, which may affect your walking plans.